Bullion counter can trade in range as investors will keep close eye on the outcome of FOMC meeting later today in which U.S. central bank is expected to hike rates aggressively in an effort to curb inflation. Gold (Oct) can move in range of 49000-49500 while Silver (Dec) can move in range of 56500-57500.
Bullion counter can trade in range as investors will keep close eye on the outcome of FOMC meeting later today in which U.S central bank is expected to hike rates aggressively in an effort to curb inflation. Gold (Oct) can move in range of 49000-49500 while Silver (Dec) can move in range of 56500-57500. The Fed’s two-day policy meet will conclude on Wednesday, with rate futures traders pricing in an 81% chance of a 75 basis-point hike and a 19% probability of a 100 bps increase. The European Central Bank may need to raise interest rates to a level that restricts economic growth in order to cool demand and combat unacceptably high inflation, ECB President Christine Lagarde said on Tuesday. Holdings of SPDR Gold Trust , the world’s largest gold-backed exchange-traded fund, fell 0.48% to 953.32 tonnes on Tuesday from 957.95 tonnes on Monday.
In base metal counter, Copper can open in green as it can move towards 660. On the fundamentals, as of September 20, LME copper inventory has been rising for two days in a row, and the proportion of cancelled warrants fell to 11.41%.China saw the inflow of imported copper cathode that was delayed by the typhoon, easing the spot supply tightness. However, the shortage of copper scarp and blister copper still restricted the smelting activities. Zinc may move sideways in range of 270-286 in MCX. Aluminum can dip lower towards 192. On the supply side, the news of estimated production cuts in Yunnan province was still fermenting, and a number of smelters have already cut the production by 10%.
Crude oil may continue on sideways path as investors braced for another aggressive interest rate hike from the U.S. Federal Reserve and that could impact the fuel demand as it can move in range of 6700-6850. Meanwhile, U.S. crude and fuel stocks rose by about 1 million barrels for the week ended Sept. 16. According to market sources citing American Petroleum Institute figures on Tuesday. Gasoline inventories rose by about 3.2 million barrels, while distillate stocks rose by about 1.5 million barrels. On the supply side, the OPEC+ producer grouping – the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries and associates including Russia – is now falling a record 3.58 million barrels per day short of its targets, or about 3.5% of global demand. Natural gas prices may witness lower level buying as it can move in range of 615-640.
Globe Capital Market Limited (“GCML”) is a Stock Broker registered with BSE, NSE, USE and MSEI in all the major segments viz. Capital, F & O and CDS segments. GCML is also a Depository Participant and registered with both the Depositories viz. CDSL and NSDL. Further, GCML is a SEBI registered Portfolio Manager. GCML includes subsidiaries, group and associate companies, promoters, directors, employees and affiliates.
Globe Commodities Limited, Globe Derivatives and Securities Limited & Globe Fincap Limited are subsidiaries of GCML. Rolex Finvest Private Limited, A to Z Consultants Private Limited, A to Z Venture Capital Limited, M. Agarwal Stock Brokers Private Limited, A M Share Brokers Private Limited, Shri Adinath Advertising Company Pvt. Ltd., Orient Landbase Private Limited, Bolt Synthetic Private Limited, Price ponder Private Limited and Lakshya Impex Private Limited are associates of GCML. Globe Comex International DMCC is step down subsidiary of GCML.
This report has been prepared by GCML and published in accordance with the provisions of Regulation 19 of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Research Analysts) Regulations, 2014, for use by the recipient as information only and is not for general circulation or public distribution. This report is not to be altered, transmitted, reproduced, copied, redistributed, uploaded, published or made available to others, in any form, in whole or in part, for any purpose without prior written permission from GCML. The projections and the forecasts described in this report are based on estimates and assumptions and are inherently subject to significant uncertainties and contingencies. Projections and forecasts are necessarily speculative in nature, and it can be expected that one or more of the estimates on which the projections are forecasts were based may not materialize or may vary significantly from actual results and such variations will likely increase over the period of time. This report should not be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, purchase or subscribe to any securities, and neither this report nor anything contained therein shall form the basis of or be relied upon in connection with any contract or commitment whatsoever. It does not constitute a personal recommendation or take into account the particular investment objective, financial situation or needs of any individual in particular. The research analysts of GCML have adhered to the code of conduct under Regulation 24 (2) of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Research Analysts) Regulations, 2014. The recipients of this report must make their own investment decisions, based on their own investment objectives, financial situation or needs and other factors. The recipients should consider and independently evaluate whether it is suitable for its/ his/ her/their particular circumstances and if necessary, seek professional / financial advice as there is substantial risk of loss. GCML does not take any responsibility thereof.
Any such recipient shall be responsible for conducting his/her/its/their own investigation and analysis of the information contained or referred to in this report and of evaluating the merits and risks involved in securities forming the subject matter of this report. The price and value of the investment referred to in this report and income from them may go up as well as down, and investors may realize profit/loss on their investments. Past performance is not a guide for future performance. Actual results may differ materially from those set forth in the projection.
This report has been prepared by GCML based on the information available in the public domain and other public sources believed to be reliable. Though utmost care has been taken to ensure its accuracy and completeness, no representation or warranty, express or implied is made by GCML that such information is accurate or complete and/or is independently verified. The contents of this report represent the assumptions and projections of GCML and GCML does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any projection, assurances or advice made herein. Nothing in this report constitutes investment, legal, accounting and/or tax advice or a representation that any investment or strategy is suitable or appropriate to recipients’ specific circumstances.
Since GCML or its associates are engaged in various financial activities, they might have financial interest or beneficial ownership in various companies including subject company/companies mentioned in the report. GCML or its associates have not received any compensation for investment banking or merchant banking from the subject company in the past 12 months. GCML or its associates might have received any compensation including brokerage services and for products or services other than investment banking or merchant banking from the subject company in the past 12 months. It is confirmed that GCML or research analyst or its associates have not managed or co-managed public offering of securities for the subject company in the past 12 months.
Research analyst or GCML or its relatives’/associates’ have no material conflict of interest at the time of publication of this report. Neither research analyst nor GCML are engaged in market making activity for the subject company. It is confirmed that research analysts do not serve as an officer, director or employee of the subject company. It is also confirmed that research analyst have not received any compensation from the subject company in the past 12 months.
No material disciplinary action has been taken on GCML by any regulatory authority impacting Equity Research Analysis activities.
The views contained in this document are those of the analyst, and the company may or may not subscribe to all the views expressed within. This information is subject to change, as per applicable law, without any prior notice. GCML reserves the right to make modifications and alternations to this statement, as may be required, from time to time.
Research analyst or GCML or its relatives’/associates’ do not have actual/beneficial ownership of 1% or more in securities of the subject company, at the end of the month immediately preceding the date of publication of the document.