ICICI Securities Limited
Axis Capital Limited
Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
Incorporated in 2000, Signatureglobal (India) Limited is a real estate development company. The company operates in the National Capital Region of Delhi (“Delhi NCR”) focussed on offering affordable and mid-segment housing in terms of units supplied.
Signatureglobal (India) started its operations with its Solera project on 6.13 acres of land in Gurugram, Haryana and today has grown tremendously. As of March 2023, the company had sold 27,965 residential and commercial units, all located within the Delhi NCR region. In terms of Sales Growth too, they have attained a CAGR of 42.46%, from Rs. 16,902.74 million in Fiscal 2021 to Rs. 34,305.84 million in Fiscal 2023.
Signatureglobal (India) Limited focuses on GoI and state government policies supporting affordable housing in order to assist customers in realizing their dream of having their own home. Policies like Affordable Housing Policy, 2013, the Affordable Plotted Housing Policy or the Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana (“DDJAY – APHP”), and so on.
The company aspires to offer “value homes” which are a combination of attractive designs and amenities. Another aspect that the company proactively seeks is to enhance the value of its projects and create a better living environment.
For year/ period ended ( in Cr.)
|Profit After Tax||(63.7)||(115.5)||(86.2)|
• Largest affordable and mid segment real estate developer in Delhi NCR;
• Well-established brand, strong distribution network and digital marketing capabilities translating into faster sales;
• Fast growing with ability to scale up rapidly;
• Ability to provide aspirational lifestyle and amenities at affordable pricing and at strategic locations;
• Standardized product offerings, quick turnaround and end-to-end in-house project execution expertise;
• Positive operating cash flows with low levels of debt.
• Strong focus on sustainable development; and
• Experienced Promoters and professional senior management team with marquee investors.
• Re-payment or pre-payment, in full or in part, of certain borrowings availed by the Company;
• Infusion of funds in certain of our Subsidiaries, namely Signatureglobal Homes, Signature Infrabuild, Signatureglobal Developers, and Sternal Buildcon for re-payment or pre-payment, in full or in part, of certain borrowings availed by the Subsidiaries;
• Inorganic growth through land acquisitions and general corporate purposes.
At the upper band of Rs. 385, the issue looks overvalued. Hence, Investors may consider investment for the long term in this issue.
Never Miss IPO Investment