- Mutual Fund
- Portfolio Management Services
- Equity Broking & Advisory
- Equity Derivatives
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Initial Public Offerings
- Commodity Trading through DGCX in Dubai & BFX in Bahrain
INVESTMENT IN INDIA
India – The land of opportunities
- India's economy is one of the fastest growing in the world
- FIIs continued to be bullish on Indian equities, invested US$23.12 billion on account of the reform initiatives taken by the government that have strengthened chances of better economic growth and improved market sentiment.
- Market estimates states India is expected to be more than US$ 5 trillion economy by 2020, equivalent to Japan (in terms of GDP in US$ as of 2010).
- Rise in consumption pattern leads growth
- The sectors that attracted maximum FDI last year include services (financial and non financial), telecom, housing and real estate, and construction and power.
- Opening up of the Indian retail sector for foreign investment shall lead to spurt of growth.
- India's rich natural resources, availability of better infrastructure, well established banking system, better agriculture,etc. have created more investment opportunities.
- The capital markets in India are one of the fastest growing markets in the world, attracting huge investments from foreign institutional investors.
- Healthy macro economic conditions
- Huge untapped market potential
- High demographic dividends
- Investor friendly policies and incentive based schemes
- Political stability and broad consensus on reforms, liberal and transparent foreign investment regime.
- India rated as the most attractive destination for offshore business processing by global consultancy A T Kearney.
Convenience | Speed | Research & Knowledge | Investment Monitoring
- Choose from our variety of online and offline products to invest money
- Privilege online trading accounts allow you to trade in Equity and Derivative segment
- Online facility to invest in Mutual Fund, Debentures, IPOs and ETFs
- Simplified account opening process
- Complete online back end support to all transaction reports
- Online Fund Transfer facility
Research has consistently played a part in establishing Globe as a market and thought leader. We are driven by research.
- Excellent online trading platforms with one of the lowest latency and highest response time
We also generate a host of alternative investment strategies that cover the entire spectrum of opportunities:
- Economy & Strategy
- Thematic Research
- Stock & Sector Research
- Special situation arbitrage
- Interest /Volatility arbitrage
- Deep value/ Turnaround opportunities
- All transaction reports are available online and can be accessed anytime
- Online portfolio view and management
- Helpline numbers to guide you
- Special portfolio health report on monthly basis to keep you intact from any market uncertainty
GLOBE NRI PRIVILEGE ACCOUNT
Globe NRI Privilege Account
- Personalized service
- Meeting with research and model portfolio designing
- Personalized portfolio monitoring and advices on Monthly basis
- Open access to reach research team on Saturdays
- Free priority research for all segments
- Free Online trading terminals
HOW TO START
Two simple steps to open an Online Trading account with us
PIS account: - Portfolio Investment Scheme (PIS) account, with designated bank, is required to trade in Indian Capital Markets. Globe Capital Market Limited has tie up with Axis Bank to provide PIS account to its NRI clients. Thus, you do not have to worry about opening PIS account yourself. Trading and Demat account:- Demat & trading account is opened once PIS account has been activated & required documents have been submitted along with account opening form.
All Non Resident Indians - NRI / PIO (except minors) residing in Gulf Co-operation Council (GCC) countries of United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman and Qatar can avail of our NRI account services.